AGM Report for Financial Year 2016-17
Past Program Analysis :- The organisation was made decision for implementing the following programs with in the period of 02-04-2016 to 31st March 2017 by way of Local collection, Members subscription and Training products sold.(Handicraft) and the agree gated Budget was Rs.5 Lakhs.
1) Computer Centre & Free coaching for ST/SC/obc and poor general Trainees.(Project Duration 6 Months)
2) Handicraft Training on the trade of Tailoring, Hand batik and Kanthastitch along with Jute and other bags.(Project Duration 4 Months)
3) Women awareness, health awareness, environment awareness, and consumer awareness program.
4)Sports and culture development program.
5) Shg & wshg formation and development program.
6)Women development and livelihood program.
7)Rural women artisans development program.
8) Consultancy for Bank loan to unemployed youth & youth empowerment program.
9) Dairy Farming development & animal husbandry.
with out any financial assistance of government our dedicated volunteers fulfilled the budget amount from public and members along with training product sold and successfully implemented these program with in due time and reported to Registered office timely.
Net goal from these programs.
42 unemployed youth aged near about 18 to 32 years completed the computer training program who are belonging st/sc/obc/ and poor from community on the trade of computer basic and internet courses and taken their certificate from the annual general Meeting at Prantik Registered office ground.
Two wshg group which graded from NABARD and enlisted from DC(H) of GOI as a artisan on the trade of hand batik completed the 4 months training program and received loan from SBI sainthia branch and started their own business by support our society.
we organised 5 village clubs for awareness creation and sports development along with cultural program as Independence day, Rabindra Jayanti, Subas Jayanti, Saheed Kshudiram and Bhagat sing day, women day and International Child day etc. in and around of our registered office area.
we also arranged the free medical camp by consultant doctor for awareness creation and consciousness of nutrition of pregnant mother.
we organised 2000 rural farmers in two block of Birbhum district who are belonging with traditional animal husbandry and milk product along with small agriculture farming in village, for set up their own A- Zola plot and vermicompost pits.
Support to Future.
The organisation decided from this agm for future plan as follows.
1) The volunteers will involve to organised for strengthen the Farmers Producer organisation at Mayureswar II block And Bolpur Block for set up a Farmer Producer company Limited with 1000 Milk Producer farmers and set up a Child Plant Industry at Prantik with High modern Milking machines.
2) All past program will be sustaining during the Next financial year.
With this AGM the organisation was made Governing Body for financial Year 2017-18 by 15 Dedicated Board Member and 40 Dedicated volunteers who will executed the all program time to time during the whole year.
Legal Status of organisation.
The organisation is legally registered with West Bengal societies registration Act 1961, Registered Number S/98756 Dated 01/06/2000 and Registered with 12AA & 80G by charity commissioner, Kolkata.
The future Project of the organisation :-
1. With Partnership of "BIKALPA" formed as a trust for Micro finance & Micro Lending Business for SHG and wshg, unemployed youth and JLG development in rural and urban area.
2. With Parternership of "Kankali Farmer Producer Company Limited" formed for establish, run, Manage, Maintain and development of Milk Producer in Bolpur and Mayureswar II block will be Launched soon with Amended Law of Company act 2013 by MCA, GOI.